top of page


Marriage Celebrant Full Service

Fully personalised ceremony

Unlimited contact including a


Travel within all of Perth Greater Metro

Beautifully printed Vow Cards for you to keep

Portable PA System and Signing Desk

(You can play your music through my PA System.)



2023/2024 Fees


All legal paperwork, certificates and lodgement

Sweet, No Fuss Elopements


2023/2024 Fees

Simple with added flare

*Not available after 1pm on Saturdays

Short personalised ceremony

Intimate, small ceremony (approx 10 guests or smaller. 

(No PA system required)

Travel within 20km of Perth CBD included

Optional extras:

+Add PA System for $100

+Add Signing Desk $100

+Add Vow Cards $50

+Add Rehearsal $200

+Add Travel - see below

Legals Only


2023/2024 Fees

Just the legals

*Not available after 1pm on Saturdays

Monitum and Legal Vows

All legal paperwork, certificates and lodgement


*State Government Issued Official Marriage Certificate?

This is the Official Marriage Certificate issued by the State Government of Western Australia, Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (BDM).   This is the Certificate you can use to show proof of marriage and to then change your name on all your legal documents, passports, driver's licenses, bank details, etc.  

You can make the application yourselves about 2-4 weeks after your wedding and pay the BDM directly (current cost is $53. +$42 priority fee if you need it in a hurry). However, if I send your application in with the other signed marriage documents directly after your wedding, it means you don't have to do a thing and your official marriage certificate will be sent to you directly in no time at all.



I'm a Commonwealth Registered Marriage Celebrant so what does that mean for you?  It means I can marry you absolutely anywhere within Australia!  

Its not just that I can marry you anywhere in Australia, its that I would LOVE to.

So whether its down south, up north , other side of the country or some stunning Islands, get in touch and we can smash out the travel deets. 



Just you two and two witnesses? You can come to my premises and sign the marriage paperwork for a quick legals only ceremony.


Do you have a friend that you want 'marrying you both' but they are not a registered Celebrant - I can pop in and just do the legals - addtional travel fee required of $100 within Perth metro.


Optional extras:

+Add Application for State Government issued Official Marriage Certificate $150* Price includes BDM Fees.

All legal paperwork, certificates and lodgement



Email Address*


Date of Ceremony

Time of Ceremony

Location of Ceremony


bottom of page